Thursday, March 18, 2010

Tears in a bottle

Just wanted to share another Psalm snippet with all of you Shack fans. This morning as I was delighting in God, I read Psalm 56:8, "You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; Are they not in Your book?" Wow, Almighty God not only knows the number of hairs on my head, all of my days, the paths I will walk, but He also collects my tears! He feels every sorrow I feel and every joy that brings tears to my eyes, what a loving, caring Father. He is so worthy of my praise so deserving of my worship, as David Crowder sings, "O how He loves us"!

1 comment:

  1. It has always amazed me how much He "cares". I mean, He has universes to run, DNA to make, ... and yet, He loves us! What a Friend we have!

    ReplyDelete

Relational Tithe

Weird ?