Thursday, February 24, 2011

When Allowed To, He Still Changes Lives

Wow! The past year is difficult to put into words. I think it is because so much of the changes in us were supernatural. I would not change a single thing, even if I could. When one steps back, and allows God to take the reigns, so many cool things happen. Moving deeper into relationship with Him, my friends, and our homeless buddies is indescribable. Everyone is just so real. There are no barriers. There are no partitions. There are no programs. It is just children of the Most High God interacting with one another in love and spirit, plus nothing. Nothing else is necessary.

Thank you, Father, for leading, guiding, blessing, and pouring out buckets full of grace and mercy upon us! We have cleaned out our ears, and we are listening for that gentle voice saying "My child, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relational Tithe

Weird ?