Thursday, February 24, 2011

Visions

"Visions are born in the soul of a man or woman who is consumed with the tension between what is and what could be. Anyone who is emotionally involved - frustrated, brokenhearted, maybe even angry - about the way things are in light of the way they believe things could be, is a candidate for vision. Visions form in the hearts of those who are dissatisfied with the status quo."

- Visioneering, Andy Stanley


Andy is so eloquent with his words. He absolutely nails Vision in the above passage. I think all of us are experiencing visions arising out of the tensions we are becoming more aware of, and being frustrated by. And yeah, we want to throw them on the ground at times. That is vision. I cannot wait to see the visions God is birthing in each of us on the journey. They are in each of us right now. God is just blowing up my heart right now, and I sense the same thing in each of you. I love you guys, and I'm glad you are on the journey with me. Passion is still rising!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relational Tithe

Weird ?