Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Rocked by the Relational Tithe

The concept of the "relational tithe" absolutely rocks my world. Wow! This is absolutely walking out the Message. This is Jesus come to town. Wow! This is what it means to lvoe, and to be Christ to our brothers and sisters, with nothing expected in return. I don't see how a person can hear this message, and then go out and live life as usual. May it never be. I may never be the same. If I could cry, I would cry right now.

Thanks for sharing this Jeff! Good stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to devour the "Economy of Love" book that's shaking me to the core. There's a great deal of thump-thump-thumping deep inside...syncronizing with Father's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bring it! I know what you mean by the thumping business. It's that heart thang again. Loving it! Wanting to live it!

    ReplyDelete

Relational Tithe

Weird ?