Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Go Deep, My Friends

"The most important influences in people's lives are the ones who have helped shape who they are. You really can know a person by his friends. Trustworthy people are surrounded by people who trust them. And women and men who are genuinely Christ-like are surrounded by those who long to be more like Christ. Character breeds influence. Influence shapes character. The relationship between character and influence is like breathing - the deeper you inhale, the stronger you can exhale. Take your character deep, and your influence will be profound."

- Erwin Raphael McManus, Chasing Daylight

Take deep breaths, my friends. I covet your influences in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Longing to go deeper with all who journey the path He leads us on. Thanks for your influence on me; I no longer feel like I'm suffocating.

    ReplyDelete

Relational Tithe

Weird ?