Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Millionaire Who Never Counted On Change

I'm not inclined to watch the newest fad in television docudramas, so called "Reality TV", but Episode 4 of "Secret Millionaire" was brought to my attention by a dear friend. As I tried to extract information about the content of the program, the only response I continued to get was, "you just have to see it for yourself ~ it's sooooo good"! That was good enough for me! Trusting the recommendation, I found the show and watched the recorded events unfold over the next 45 minutes.

It is difficult to put into words what I experienced as I listened to and watched the stories being told. Rather than share from my point of view, I thought I'd pass on the advice given to me ~ "you just have to see it for yourself ~ it's sooooo good"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Relational Tithe

Weird ?