Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Welcome

This blogspot is available for you to share your stories of how God is moving in and through you to be Jesus in the world by the power of the Holy Spirit. We have seen God do supernatural things and take us places we never dreamed possible. This is a place to give Him all the glory and praise for who He is, what He has done, and all He continues to do! As we grow in relationship with our Triune God, lets encourage one another with the simple stories that make Him famous.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about this blog spot for Ordinary Radicals. I can't wait to hear more stories about what God is doing in and through our life group as we are carried along in the river of His great love. Our group is doing so many amazing things for His glory and name, and they are truly inspiring to me. Ya'll are my heroes, and encourage me to walk out this God journey we are all on. I love you guys and the way you allow God to use you in Bossier City and the world. "All you who fear God, how blessed you are! how happily you walk on his smooth straight road!" Psalm 128:1

    ReplyDelete

Relational Tithe

Weird ?